At Woodard & Company, our fiduciary duty to clients is the primary focus. By doing so, we always hold our clients’ best interests first. This duty is our standard and we use it as a benchmark in our due diligence. Our retirement plan package includes the following:
- In depth needs assessment to determine whether your current plan is meeting participant and company requirements as well as industry requirements.
- Implementation of automated services, investment options as well as educational and online tools.
- Ongoing service and support through Fidelity Institutional Services.
Plan Design Consulting and Investment Selection:
- Evaluate and implement certain design features such as auto enrollment; auto annual increase programs and target date fund defaults.
- Ongoing monitoring and evaluation of plan investment options.
- Maintain ongoing due diligence in our investment performance monitoring which includes disciplined research and fund analysis.
- Model portfolio examples and implementations based on market risk tolerance.
- Fund evaluation and selection.
- Review and analyze fund managers we perceive as superior in their respective disciplines.
- Ongoing due diligence and review includes, but is not limited to: online database search and analysis; resource references such as Morningstar, Standard & Poors, Value Line, annual reports, periodicals, prospectuses, SEC filings and company press releases.
- Employee Engagement Strategies
- Targeted education programs that encourage employees to enroll, save more money, invest better, and plan smarter.
- Enrollment meetings
- Fee Benchmarking
Risk Management Strategies:
- Established fiduciary process regarding Investment Committee oversight.
- Maintain the plan in accordance with your written plan document and ERISA standards.
- Compliance for 404(c) protection.
We are able to provide a quality benefit plan at an affordable price. Our goal is to help your business provide this option to your business’s most valuable asset: your employees.